We utilize conventional, robotic total station,
and global positioning system (GPS) techniques.
- surveys and maps in accordance with the American Land Title
Association (A.L.T.A.) standards.
- location of property lines and easements, preparation of subdivision
plats, land survey plats.
- construction layout & staking, quality assurance surveys.
- control networks for municipalities, special districts, counties,
and utility companies. Provides locations referenced to North
American Datum of 1983 (NAD83), North American Vertical Datum
of 1988 (NAVD88), geographic (latitude and longitude)and state
- monitor movement of dams, bridges, and other critical infrastructure.
- control surveys for aerial surveys, placement of flight crosses.
- location of existing structures, utilities, vegetation, and
relief (contours) for engineering project development.
- CAD to GIS conversion, utility inventory and modeling, data
management, site location, natural resource mapping.
right of way (ROW) plans, easement descriptions (permanent and